- Session Calendar
- Summer Schedule
- TUMBLING & TRAMPOLINE
- GYMNASTICS CLASSES
- Parties and Private Lessons
- Tumbling Head Coach
- Thomas Theobald- Thomas has been with High Point for 15 years and is a certified Coach, and Judge through USA Gymnastics. Thomas is a Professional trampolinest who performs all around the United States in half time shows and festivals. Thomas’s spotting skills are unmatched on all three events. Thomas coaches all three events with his main focus being our team trampoline coach.
- Assistant team coaches
- Blake Walton- Blake has spent the majority of his life in the sport of Power Tumbling. He competed several years in the higher optional levels. Blake is our teams floor specialist with 3 seasons as a High Point team coach. Blake brings great drills and progressions to our team at each USA Gymnastics level.
- Michael Bradley- Michael has been coaching at High Point for 3 years and is our Double Mini specialist. Michael stands out with his ability to break down difficult movements into small and simple steps.
- In addition to our head coaches we also have other coaches who assist with our rec. and team classes.
- 435-753-7500 ext.120
These classes are for August 26th, 2014 through May 23rd, 2014
Please reference the summer schedule tab for summer classes
PRICES ARE FOR 4 WEEK SESSIONS
Registration is accepted on an on going basis.
|Ages 3 & 4||11:05 -11:55|
|Boys & Girls|
|Level 2||Mon, Wed||4:00-5:15||40||60||75|
|Level 3||Tue, Thr||4:00-5:30||45||65||80|
|Level 4||Tues, Thurs||4:00 -6:00||60||85|
|Level 5||Mon, Wed||4:00 – 6:00||65||90|
|Junior Team||Mon, Wed||4:00-6:00||90|
|Just Handsprings||Mon||7:00 – 8:00||45|
|Open Gym 13 & older only||Tue-Thr||8:30-10:00||$5 per night|
|Parents’ Night Out 3-13 yrs old only||Fri||6:30 pm – 9:30 pm||$10 per night|
|Sat (Starting in November)||5:30 pm – 8:30 pm||$10 per night|
Discounts are available for multiple children. (Call us for pricing)
Payments are always due on the first day of the month regardless of where we are in the session. A $10 late fee will be added on the 15th of the month if there is a balance owing on the account .
Written cancellation must be given to director or administrator prior to dropping a class. If notice is given even one day into the session, the sessions full tuition will still be charged.